Thursday, June 4, 2015

a new chapter, what do I do now?

Sometimes I wish that there were actual stings connecting people to each other. Connecting people you haven't even met to you, so that you'd go through life undoing the biggest knot to find who you're supposed to be and who you're supposed to be with. Like a lifeline, all twined with others lifelines, a string to guide you through everything, so that life didn't have to seem so hard most of the time. I like to think of the world, and people like that. I like to think that we are all connected to the people we meet in our lives, whether they are people we talk to once, when we're too drunk and dancing, or the people that we love more than anything. I guess that is what I'm looking for now, my lifeline. After finishing at university I'm ready to give the real world a shot, I'm ready to see the world, and I hope that this blog can be a place to share my discoveries, because, while I don't have a plan for my life, or even for what I'll eat for breakfast in the morning, I still feel that I have a sense of purpose in my life. I just can't wait to see where this next chapter in my life leads me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring ♥