Monday, November 7, 2016

Letters to Crushes #10


The girl with the dimples.
You know what I've fallen in love with about you?
I've fallen in love with the look on your face when you do your art. The way your eyebrows furrow and you bow your head down so low your nose nearly touches the table as you sketch or write poetry. The way you close your eyes and smile serenely as your beautiful voice soars. The way your fingertips are rough and calloused from all your guitar playing, and how, when I asked you if it hurt, you said, "It's a good kind of pain."
I've fallen in love with your extremely animated facial expressions, even when you're only quietly thinking to yourself (I caught you in the library alone one day, looking very serious and in deep thought, and then suddenly brightening up like the sun, sitting straighter with your finger raised like you got a brilliant idea).
I've fallen in love with your very random, endearingly odd thoughts, like, "How much pasta do you think it would take to circumnavigate the world?"
Wow, I am so in love with you, and I just. I can't even explain it.
You're amazing.
/ Text is borrowed from letterstocrushes.com / Photo from Tumblr /

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring ♥