Monday, October 31, 2016

Letters to Crushes #9


I have cancer and I've had it on and off the last four years with recent malignant tumors being found in my lungs requiring more chemo. I haven't had a serious relationship in years because of my sickness. Two weeks ago I was in the hospital and shared a room with a girl who was hopped up on Morphine for her disease. She never saw me and left before me. When I saw her again at a party I talked to her and now she comes and visits me when I get Chemo. She doesn't care that my legs are probably smoother than hers or that I don't have eyebrows. She doesn't care that I throw up right in front of her or get disgusted by the fact that I smell like mothballs and chemicals because of treatment.
This is the most amazing girl I have ever met in my 20 years of walking this Earth. Please God don't let me screw this up because for the first time in a long time I have someone I want to hold and give everything I possibly can to. I want to make her feel like she makes me feel, and I want to live everyday I can.
This coming Saturday is the day I'm going to kiss her before she goes home for Christmas. Wish me luck!
- Zach
/ Teksten er lånt fra websiden letterstocrushes.com /

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring ♥