Monday, October 10, 2016

Letters to Crushes #6

10.10.16: Starting the week on a sweet note with this lovely piece of inspiration and happiness from letterstocrushes.com


He gave me a quick, one armed, ridiculous guy hug. "Bye, then," he said in a strange voice. 
"What?" I asked, amused, liking the feeling of his arm around me. My heart was breaking. I didn't want to leave, and I most certainly didn't want to leave my best friend. My much more than best friend. To me, anyway. 
"Listen," he said sharply, making me looking up. "I know you're not going to--not going to like this and I know I probably shouldn't even tell you but you're leaving and I don't want you to and I'm going to miss you a fuck of a lot, because I fucking love you. Like, a fucking lot. I've been in love with you for a long fucking time." He blinked back tears. 
Shock coursed through my veins. What. "What are you saying?"
"I'm saying, I fucking love you. And I'm sorry. And I'll probably never see you again. And that's okay. I hope you can be happy." 
I grabbed him by the shoulders, and leaned in for the best kiss of my life. 
When we broke apart, he clutched onto me, hugging me like I'd never been embraced before. "I love you, too," I whispered against his chest. "So much." 
"Will you come back and visit?"
"Always." 


/ Teksten er fra websiden letterstocrushes.com /

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring ♥