Wednesday, April 27, 2016

wednesdays and my new favorite thing

Hello Internet. It's been a while -- and by a while I mean close to 11 months, almost at the year mark there. Things have happened since the last time we spoke, the main thing being that I graduated from university *yey!*, I am officially an educated member of society. In other news, I moved back to Norway, where I have been living and working for close to a year now. It's strange to be back, but in a good way. However, I still find myself longing to be somewhere else most of the time. Don't get me wrong. I love my family and friends that I get to be around all the time now. But I just miss the adventure of living somewhere totally different, you know? I like living in a place where I can actually get lost, because it's so vast that there is no way I'll be able to see everything I want to see in a day, not even in a year, not even in three years. So I am thinking about moving again, sometime soon. I don't really know where to, but I'll figure that out at some point.


Another piece of news is that coming up me and a good friend of mine are going to New York. FOR A WHOLE MONTH. I'm so excited I just about pee myself whenever I think about it. We've rented an airbnb and are going to try to really experienc the city, and hopefully some of that New York magic will rub off on us in the month that we're there. I've never been to New York, but I can't wait to go. I can't wait. It's all I can think or talk about lately, going on and on and on about it to anyone who'll listen, I'm sure it's a pain in the ass for people, but I've just decided to not care, I'm to excited to care. We leave on May 11th, and I feel like I've been waiting to go on this trip for years. Don't worry I'll be sure to post endless amounts of pictures, etc. documenting our trip on here and all other forms of social media, just because I can.

In the past week I've also made an awesome disovery, and that is a website called swoonreads (--> click here to visit it <--). It's this site where aspiring authors can post their manuscripts in hopes of being published, and it is completely and utterly awesome. I have read at least 7 books on there in the past week, and most of them have been great. If you like reading I would really recommend that you go check it out, it's pretty fucking amazing if you ask me.


Anyway, I'll talk to you soon.
Hope you have a great wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is Caring ♥